Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, conse ctetur adip elit, pellentesque turpis.

Image Alt

every age

HEA1073/Business Permits

  /  HEA1073/Business Permits

House Enrollment Act 1073

This list is a resource to support providers seeking information required for compliance with HEA 1073 which requires all licensed child care centers, licensed child care homes, and legally licensed exempt home providers that are eligible to participate in the CCDF program to provide documentation that their program is legally allowed to operate as a business in the county, city, or town in which the program is located. In order to meet this requirement, the Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning is asking that, at initial application, or at the time the program’s license is to be renewed, either:  1) a business permit or business license be provided to the OECOSL to provide proof that the program has a valid business permit or business license; or 2) a signed statement from the county, city, or town stating that a business permit or business license is not required for their program to operate be submitted. This list is to be used as a resource for early childhood programs, however, each local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCRR) agency is serving as a resource as well. Programs are encouraged to contact their local CCRR for additional resource information. If you need help contacting your local CCRR visit:

every child Learn How We Help

Our Services

We're dedicated to helping parents, teachers, child care providers, and our entire community build brighter futures for children.

For Families

Get free help to find quality child care and learn how to apply for financial assistance.


For Early Care and Education

Assure quality child care, apply for grant assistance and get help with nutritious meals.


For the Community

Serving hundreds of local children takes a lot of local support! Learn how you can help.

Funding provided by: