Child Care Resource and Referral Indiana’s Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) program meets a need that no one else does – providing the bridge between parents, child care providers, community partners, and policymakers. Chances And Services for Youth is the CCR&R agency that serves 11 counties in West Central Indiana: Clay, Greene, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Owen, Parke, Putnam, Sullivan, Vermillion and Vigo. For help finding CCR&R agencies in other counties not listed above, please click here. CASY’s CCR&R services for families include providing consumer education on the importance of early education experiences for their children and assistance in locating a program that meets their family’s needs. We serve early education professionals by offering quality professional development opportunities and support, including the Paths to QUALITY™ program. We partner with our communities by sharing vital information on the types of programs available and the local, state, and national trends in early education.
How We Help
Looking for child care? We can help! CASY’s CCR&R offers the following services and resources:
- Free referral services that are personalized to meet the specific needs of the family
- A checklist to assist families in finding quality care
- Educational materials to help parents select quality programs
- Workshops designed for parents, families, and child care providers
- Specific information about the developmental needs of children
- Assistance for families of infants and toddlers
- Assistance for families of children with special needs
- Child Care Finder (a State website to help parents find child care in your area)
Other forms and additional resources:
Paths to QUALITY™ Information for Parents
Paths to QUALITY™ is Indiana’s voluntary quality rating and improvement system for early care and education. For parents seeking child care, Paths to QUALITY™ provides a simple system to identify the level of care a program offers, from basic health and safety standards at Level 1 to the highest standards for early care and education with at Level 4. Paths to QUALITY™ makes your child care search easy!
- It provides a simple system to help you identify the level of care a program offers.
- It assures you that your child will be healthy, safe, and learning.
- It helps you locate the right program for your child.
All programs participating in Paths to QUALITY™:
- Have made a voluntary commitment to improve the quality of the child care and early education they provide;
- Meet standards designed to support your child’s healthy growth and development;
- Are visited annually to verify the level of care and education they are providing; and
- Receive coaching and incentives as they advance through the levels of quality.
Brighter Futures Indiana
Brighter Futures Indiana offers information to empower families, like yours, in their search for the highest quality learning experiences for their children. While here, you can explore resources to expand your knowledge about supporting your little learner both at home and while in care. Don’t forget to check out the activities and teachable moments for ideas that you can act on at home! These resources are here to support you in your journey as your child’s first and best teacher.