Promoting a tobacco-free generation through community prevention and cessation resources
CASY’s Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Program seeks to promote a tobacco-free generation through prevention education, supporting tobacco-free environments, and assisting tobacco users who want to quit. A diverse coalition representing health care, education, business, housing, and other sectors in the community assists in these efforts. Through direct programming and public awareness campaigns, CASY works with its many community partners to foster safer, healthier environments for youth in the Wabash Valley.
Vigo County: For information on tobacco prevention or for assistance in quitting tobacco use please contact Program Coordinator Libby Ray by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 812-232-3952 ext. 64, or go to Quit Now Indiana. Sullivan County: For information on tobacco prevention or for assistance in quitting tobacco use please contact Kristen Ridgeway by email email@example.com or phone 812-232-3952 ext 61 or go to Quit Now Indiana.
Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Program services include:
- Providing prevention education for youth and young adults
- Connecting those who want to quit tobacco with the support they need
- Working to reduce secondhand-smoke exposure
- Promoting tobacco-free environments
- Providing public speakers on tobacco-related issues
- Offering resources to anyone with tobacco-related questions