CACFP Online Training Resources In order to complete the Child and Adult Care Food Program trainings online you will need Acrobat Reader.
- Institute of Child Nutrition
- Texas A&M Agrilife Extension (Must be CACFP approved training topic)
- Penn State Extension- Better Kid Care (For Child Care Homes only, must be CACFP approved training topic)
One Step at a Time: Helping Young Children Be Physically Active!—Bright Futures Obesity Prevention Training for Child Care Providers ServSafe Food Handler Program Go to ServSafe Food Handler Online Training for ServSafe online training information and options. Certificate of completion must be sent to the CASY CACFP office (1101 S. 13th St., Terre Haute, IN 47802) in order to be awarded your Food Program training hours. Updated Meal Pattern Requirements (Recorded Webinar) Instructions: To receive documentation of this recorded webinar’s 3 Food Program Related training hours, complete the attached Webinar Worksheet Packet available at Updated Meal Pattern Requirements Webinar. Submit the completed worksheets to the CASY Food Program office by mail (1101 S. 13th St., Terre Haute, IN 47802) or email them to CACFP Director Terri Hemminghouse (firstname.lastname@example.org). The worksheet packet is found in the lower right corner of the webinar screen. For more information about these training resources, please contact CACFP Director Terri Hemminghouse by email or by phone (812-232-3952, ext. 28).
CACFP Upcoming Webinars To register for an upcoming register, please click the webinar title. Must register in advance to attend.
- 08/07/2019 1:00pm-2:00pm All Things CACFP: Required Documentation, Record Keeping and More
- 08/28/2019 1:00pm-2:00pm CACFP: Building Healthy Habits
- 09/04/2019 1:00pm-2:00pm The Business of the CACFP
For more information about these training, please contact CACFP Director Terri Hemminghouse by email or by phone (812-232-3952, ext. 28).